Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 arrows!!!

Author  Topic 

spirit1
Cybernetic Yak Master

11752 Posts

Posted - 2006-01-18 : 08:36:14
i like em!!

nice touch.

Go with the flow & have fun! Else fight the flow

TG
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

6065 Posts

Posted - 2006-01-18 : 08:37:42
me too

Be One with the Optimizer
TG
Go to Top of Page

blindman
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

2365 Posts

Posted - 2006-01-18 : 09:44:05
Care to tell us what the heck you are talking about?
Go to Top of Page

spirit1
Cybernetic Yak Master

11752 Posts

Posted - 2006-01-18 : 09:46:40
in the last post column there's a blue arrow right of the member's username that redirects to the last post in the topic when clicked.

Go with the flow & have fun! Else fight the flow
Go to Top of Page

X002548
Not Just a Number

15586 Posts

Posted - 2006-01-18 : 15:31:59
That just showed up today...more like this afternoon..no?

Brett

8-)

Hint: Want your questions answered fast? Follow the direction in this link
http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/brettk/archive/2005/05/25/5276.aspx

Add yourself!
http://www.frappr.com/sqlteam
Go to Top of Page

tkizer
Almighty SQL Goddess

38200 Posts

Posted - 2006-01-18 : 15:36:03
I like it!

I wonder what the next upgrade would be.

I participate in another forum that uses phpBB. When you subscribe to a thread with that forum software, it e-mails you when someone replies just like here. It does not continue e-mailing you unless you have visited that thread. So you won't get all of the duplicate e-mails. It will e-mail you on the next reply after you have visited. It's very nice. It would be nice to see it here especially for threads in the Yak Corral.

Tara Kizer
aka tduggan
Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2006-01-18 : 16:15:55
quote:
Originally posted by tkizer
When you subscribe to a thread with that forum software, it e-mails you when someone replies just like here. It does not continue e-mailing you unless you have visited that thread. So you won't get all of the duplicate e-mails. It will e-mail you on the next reply after you have visited. It's very nice. It would be nice to see it here especially for threads in the Yak Corral.

I added the arrows this morning. I was poking around in the admin interface looking to see if there was an option to globally disable mailing other members (there isn't). I saw that was an option that wasn't enabled so I enabled it. Voila!

Regarding Tara's post ... I've been thinking about a similar feature. I think I finally know how I want to do it. It's just a matter of finding the time. First I've got to permanently ban that darn spammer.

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -