Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 Service Broker (2005)
 Server Databases to enable Push Dependencies

Author  Topic 

rafael.soteldo
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - 2008-11-26 : 12:48:22
Hi there:

I'm learning that query notifications should not be used on local databases (sql server 2005).

So if I'm willing to use this feature I must use Server databases instead of local databases.

The question is: How do I create Server databases instead of Local Databases?

I have SQL Server Management Studio Express installed (and I'm using Full Visual Studio 2008). How do I create Server Databases instead of local databases (It seems that all databases that I have created via VS of SSME have been local databases).

Thanks in advance

-------
Rafael Soteldo

sodeep
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

7174 Posts

Posted - 2008-11-27 : 10:50:27
quote:
Originally posted by rafael.soteldo

Hi there:

I'm learning that query notifications should not be used on local databases (sql server 2005).

So if I'm willing to use this feature I must use Server databases instead of local databases.

The question is: How do I create Server databases instead of Local Databases?

I have SQL Server Management Studio Express installed (and I'm using Full Visual Studio 2008). How do I create Server Databases instead of local databases (It seems that all databases that I have created via VS of SSME have been local databases).

How??? Did you install in your machine or server?

Thanks in advance

-------
Rafael Soteldo

Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -