Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 Your web hosting provider?

Author  Topic 

0zas
Starting Member

1 Post

Posted - 2010-05-14 : 05:44:44
I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking (URL removed) at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

edit: moved to proper forum

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2010-05-14 : 07:45:41
We use www.orcsweb.com

=================================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today. One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

Kristen
Test

22859 Posts

Posted - 2010-05-14 : 09:53:00
Graz (for the benefit of the O/P) does that mean SQL Team is using them, your company uses them, or perhaps both?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2010-05-14 : 10:22:06
I'm 90% sure the original post was spam. The original poster can correct me if I'm wrong. But if your first post on a SQL Server forum is about web hosting and includes the URL and marketing material for that company I get suspicious.

SQLTeam and my company both use them. SQLTeam has been hosted on their service since 2001.

=================================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today. One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -