Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 SQL Server 2005 Forums
 .NET Inside SQL Server (2005)
 .NET Framework execution was aborted. The UDP/UDF/

Author  Topic 

ThotaAshok
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 2011-05-18 : 16:46:24
Good evening all,

I developed a C# class libray code. Under which i called a third party .asmx web service. I used "CREATE ASSEMBLY" command to register all my custom assembly and needed .net core assemblies. I did register all needed .net dll's. for Ex:-

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.dll

C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5\System.Core.dll

I created a procedure and called my class libray methods from SQL analyzer. See Ex:- code below. But when i executed the code method i see the error ".NET Framework execution was aborted. The UDP/UDF/UDT did not end thread affinity.". For testing purpose i logged the flow of my code and the flow of code is good and it even fetched the miles i wanted, except the error. What possibley could be going wrong? Could somebody help me?

CREATE PROCEDURE usp_GetCalcMilesTest
@strXML nvarchar(3000),
@blnSkipMilesCalcByZip bit,
@bLogProcessFlow bit,
@calledFrom nvarchar(3),
@distance nvarchar(15)OUTPUT
AS EXTERNAL NAME CalculateMilesPCM.[CalculateMilesPCM.clsMiles].CalcMilesGetcitystate
GO

DECLARE @distance nvarchar(15)
declare @testval nvarchar(15)
begin
EXEC usp_GetCalcMilesTest '<int_Loads BtLoadid="508952996" SHID="2480" Routetype="HB" SkipMilesCalcByZip="0" citystate="Madrid,SP~Valladolid,SP"/>',0,1,'2',@distance output
PRINT @distance
set @testval = @distance
PRINT @testval
end

Thank You
TAK

robvolk
Most Valuable Yak

15732 Posts

Posted - 2011-05-18 : 17:18:43
Take a look here: http://www.sqlclr.net/Articles/tabid/54/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/34/Default.aspx

Sounds like some kind of impersonation issue.
Go to Top of Page

ThotaAshok
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 2011-05-19 : 13:01:10
I tried this, but not working.I am trying to isolate the problem and i will update my findings, once i solve the issue. In the mean while if anybody know how to solve it plesae reply to this post.
Go to Top of Page

dapatel
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 2011-08-25 : 04:02:37
Hi,
The .NET Framework (pronounced dot net) is a software framework that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large library and supports several programming languages which allows language interoperability (each language can use code written in other languages). The .NET library is available to all the programming languages that .NET supports..

unspammed
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -