Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 subscription woes

Author  Topic 

rrb
SQLTeam Poet Laureate

1479 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-03 : 22:24:10
Hey graz,

since you're such a special fella, so nice, friendly, helpful and good looking to boot...and I'm sure your personal hygiene is above question...is there any chance for the following:

1. Can I please subscribe to http://www.sqlteam.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24247 - I don't get the subscribe option no matter how I look at it...

2. automatic subscription to any new topic we post? Seems strange that we'd post a topic and not want to know when someone gives us the answer - maybe there's a reason for this that I haven't thought about...but if not it'd be really cool - especially for those of us accessing the site from the antipodes where it takes another 5 minutes to go back and subscribe once you've posted your question....

Thanks (PS I'll vote for you in the next "Most popular Yak" competition...)

--
I hope that when I die someone will say of me "That guy sure owed me a lot of money"

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-04 : 09:50:56
rrb,

1. You can now. That forum had subscriptions turned off.

2. That would require me changing the Snitz code which I hate to do. I'm already holding off on an upgrade because of all the customized code I've got in these forums. Maybe Snitz will release that in a later version.

Ok, you owe me that vote now!

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

rrb
SQLTeam Poet Laureate

1479 Posts

Posted - 2003-03-04 : 17:13:53
Thanks...understand about the Snitz code. Maybe I should send them an email?

PS I meant what I said about your personal hygiene!

--
I hope that when I die someone will say of me "That guy sure owed me a lot of money"
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -