Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 Congratulations

Author  Topic 

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2001-04-25 : 09:18:57
A couple of forum milestones passed recently that I thought deserved attention.

First, Merkin passed 250 posts and acquired the title "Constraint Violating SQL Guru" which is at best a dubious honor. I think half of Merkin's posts are to invite me to Australia. I'm pretty sure the other half are insightful comments into SQL Server. Well, I'm hoping anyway :)

Second, nr crossed the 500 post level and moved up to "Aged SQL Warrior". Aged Posting Warrior is probably more like it :) Actually he's almost to 600 so I'm a little late with this. nr comes to use from the UK which I seem to have included in Europe in my latest poll. Oh well, that's what I learned in 5th grade geography. nr's least favorite SQL Server "feature" seems to be cursors. If you want a quick answer from him, just say you're considering using cursors and he'll be right along with an easier non-cursor solution.

Seriously, thanks to both of you for all your answers on the site. My goal in building this site was to create a community where SQL Server enthusiasts could share information. It's people like nr and Merkin that make that a reality. I know I speak for the hundreds of people that you've helped when I say Thank You.

-graz

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.

- Advertisement -