Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 Two questions ... Job Posting and Survey

Author  Topic 

AskSQLTeam
Ask SQLTeam Question

0 Posts

Posted - 2005-09-15 : 08:06:49
Lance Delano writes "a.) Can I post a job opening at MS to this site somewhere?
b.) I have a survey question I'd be interested in posting to get results on as well to the larger group. Can I suggest a survey question.

p.s. Here is the job description.

Help drive winning future data design tools for millions of developers as part of the Visual Studio Data team (VS Data). The VS data team is looking for a program manager to lead a team on the next generation of query data tools that will directly impact the way developers work with data. As a program manager, you will work with customers and partners, lead the team to a product vision, write specifications, and help manage the team to a shipping product. These tools ship in both Visual Studio.Net and in SQL Server. Drive and own product strategies that significantly affect Visual Studio, SQL and others. Help us win in the developer space by ensuring that we have a rich, intuitive, and integrated data development experience. A good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, XML, and experience in using Visual Studio as a development environment is preferred. Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to understand customer scenarios, communicate well and have proven cross-group coordination skills. A minimum of five years of program management experience is required. A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field is preferred."

AndrewMurphy
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

2916 Posts

Posted - 2005-09-15 : 08:34:08
That would be fine......however you
....a) don't indicate which country/state/city the job would be in (it does matter somewhat )
nor b) do you indicate a contact address if anybody is interested....bit like mail to "Santa @ the North Pole"....is postman is meant to be inspired???
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -