Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 Site Related Discussions
 Not recieveing emails...

Author  Topic 

Lumbago
Norsk Yak Master

3271 Posts

Posted - 2006-08-16 : 07:52:56
Is it just me or has the email notification thingie on forum updates stopped working? I have checked with our sysadmin and everything and the emails are not in any spam-filters...whats going on???

--
Lumbago
"Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write it should be hard to understand"

MichaelP
Jedi Yak

2489 Posts

Posted - 2006-08-16 : 08:58:55
I've not gotten any since 7/31/2006. I'm pretty sure I subscribed to a few posts since then.

Michael

<Yoda>Use the Search page you must. Find the answer you will. Cursors, path to the Dark Side they are. Avoid them, you must. Use Order By NewID() to get a random record you will.</Yoda>

Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily those of TeleVox Software, inc. All information is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Go to Top of Page

graz
Chief SQLTeam Crack Dealer

4149 Posts

Posted - 2006-08-16 : 09:23:27
Whoops. Restarted the service. Sorry about that.

===============================================
Creating tomorrow's legacy systems today.
One crisis at a time.
Go to Top of Page

Lumbago
Norsk Yak Master

3271 Posts

Posted - 2006-08-16 : 09:36:31
Awesome

--
Lumbago
"Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write it should be hard to understand"
Go to Top of Page

MichaelP
Jedi Yak

2489 Posts

Posted - 2006-08-16 : 11:58:20
Yep, just got one.
Thx!

Michael

<Yoda>Use the Search page you must. Find the answer you will. Cursors, path to the Dark Side they are. Avoid them, you must. Use Order By NewID() to get a random record you will.</Yoda>

Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily those of TeleVox Software, inc. All information is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Go to Top of Page

Lumbago
Norsk Yak Master

3271 Posts

Posted - 2006-08-23 : 05:03:37
Service stopped again?

--
Lumbago
Go to Top of Page

SwePeso
Patron Saint of Lost Yaks

30421 Posts

Posted - 2006-08-25 : 01:39:08
Haven't received email since 23rd.

Peter Larsson
Helsingborg, Sweden
Go to Top of Page

madhivanan
Premature Yak Congratulator

22864 Posts